How to Verify BVN Details Online



--AD--

It is possible to verify BVN details online without calling your Bank or going through the stress of the Banking halls.


The Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC, NIBSS has made it possible for Nigerian Banks customers that have completed the compulsory BVN registration to validate BVN details.

The BVN Validation Portal by NIBSS has been created to retrieve or validate your BVN records online without stress. If your plan is to Check BVN Name, phone number, address or validate other BVN records, this post will guide you through.

Requirements for Verifying BVN details
Yes, there are some details that you will need in order to prove that you are the owner of the BVN, or better still have the right to access the information therein, you must know the BVN and your Date of Birth

Secondly, you will also need to have your ATM Card handy in order to pay the 25NGN processing fee.

If you have the requirements stated above, let's proceed to verifying your BVN details.
How to Verify BVN Details

How to Check/ Verify BVN Details


2. Enter your BVN and Date of Birth

3. Click the search button

4. Choose the convenient means of payment available to you, pay and proceed

How to Verify BVN details or records

5. Get the record

What do you think about this means of Validating BVN details, tell us your opinion via comments.  

The information in this post has NOT been created to be used for illegal intrusion into other people's data. 

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. pls i want to change my bvn surname

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, You will need to go to the Bank to have them do that for you. You can't do that on your own
      Thanks

      Delete
    2. How can I get my bvn number back I lost my phone number and I'm not in Nigeria

      Delete
  2. Were are we going to get the record

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I change add my name and change date of birth

      Delete
  3. How can I confirm the date of birth entered on my bvn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I confirm the date of birth entered on my bvn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I check my phone number registered to my bvn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost my bvn number and also lost my number I used to register pls how do I get it back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost bvn and I also lost my phone number pls how can I get it back

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have paid entered my bvn portal but can't find the phone number for registration there how can you help with this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls how can I pay with master card?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls how can I get NIBSS to update my bvn details cause I made some corrections to the errors initially committed while registering

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have paid and it says the system encountered an error and is unable to provide information

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls i forgot date of birthday in my bvn how can i get it back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please I was told that my Bvn details doesn't exist how can I do about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      You might have entered the wrong numbers. I suggest you dial *565*0# from the phone number you used during your BVN registration and wait for the response.

      Delete
    2. BVN validation or retrieval should be free. Shikennah!

      Delete
  14. I want to know the number and date of birth that I used in my BVN registration

    ReplyDelete
  15. What steps can I follow to print my BVN slip online myself? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. How do I know the date of birth I use in my bvn registration

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do I change my date of birth in my BVN details?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      As simple as it sounds, you can not change any of your BVN details online.

      To change the DOB on your BVN, you need to get a means of ID containing the correct date of birth and proceed to the court to obtain an affidavit, after which you will need to publish the notice on a suitable newspaper, buy a copy of the newspaper when the notice has been published then proceed to the bank branch where you registered the BVN to request for correction of your BVN details.

      Hope that helps

      Delete
  18. How can I check my date of birth and names on my BVN profile without going to the bank

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good afternoon please how do i add my new gmail account to the BVN because the email used on the registration is no longer working

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.