Block lost or Stolen First Bank Verve card via SMS



--AD--

Did you Lost your First Bank Verve Card? or you got it misplaced and you want to hotlist or block the verve card to avoid unauthorized transactions on your account. This post will guide you on how to Block a lost or stolen First Bank verve card.


The Verve card is powered by Interswitch, secured with chip and PIN technology. It can be used on all Payment channels and Bank branches connected to the Interswitch network in Nigeria.


Block lost or Stolen First Bank Verve card via SMS



How to Block lost or Stolen First Bank Verve card

To block a lost or stolen First Bank veve Card, simply SMS "BLOCK" to "30012". The text should be sent via the mobile number that is registered on your account with FirstBank.


Got anything to add to this post? Tell us via comments

Source: FirstBank  

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. Very helpful , thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's only for verve card blocking. What about Master card and other cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thanks for your comment. We will drop a post on other debit/ credit cards very soon

      Delete
  3. What happened, I try to follow the SMS instructions to block my stolen card and I got reply of this sms you enter is incorrect. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happened, I'm trying to block my stolen card through the instructions on SMS but I got reply of the SMS instruction you enter is incorrect, why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lost my atm master card how do i block it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. If my phone was stolen,my first bank ATM card was stolen too and my registered SIM is on the stolen phone, how would I block my account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I will suggest you go to any of your bank branch to hotlist the ATM Card and also inform them that your SIM has been stolen so they can deactivate Mobile banking on that account while you retrieve the SIM.

      Delete
  7. Please my phone and First bank ATM card was stolen. My registered SIM of the first bank is the stolen phone. How do I block my account?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls I wanna block my first bank ATM card stolen its writting in correct sms entered

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.