BBNaija not showing on your GOTV? Here's what to Do



--AD--

Is Big Brother Naija channel not showing on your GOTV decoder? or perhaps your subscription expired and your favorite BBNaija channel stopped showing after renewing your GOTV subscription. Well, here is the solution.

There are many possible reasons why the BBNaija channel may not show on your GOTV decoder. In order to avoid wasting your airtime to call the GOTV Customer care line, Let's take a look at these reasons first and if none applies to you, we move to the ultimate solution: Just make sure you read this post to the end.



Do you know? You can watch BBNaija on your phone or watch BBNaija  livestream online- See how!


Big Brother Naija not showing on your GOTV? Here's what to Do


Why BBNaija Channel may not show on your GOTV decoder


1. Expired GOTV subscription

If your GOTV subscription has expired, you may be able to watch the BBNaija channel for just a few minutes before the system will slam the E-16 error on your screen. In this case, you need to quickly renew your subscription by using your preferred payment method.

If you are in this category, don't disturb yourself - renew your subscription to restore viewing as the Big Brother Naija channel 29 is not for Free on GOTV.

2. Active Parental control settings

Sometimes, a member of the family or a friend may just decide to put a STOP on the BBNaija channel by simply Activating the Parental controls which will definitely affect the Channel 29 on your GOTV. 

In order to be sure that Parental Controls has not been activated on your GOTV decoder, you may want to press the White MENU button on your remote control then scroll to select "Parental Controls" and check if it is disabled or not. 

The default PIN is 1234, use the PIN to access the Parental Control settings and disable it.  

If that section is disabled already, don't worry - read on!


3. The BBNaija channel may not be in your current Package

The last reason why the BBNaija channel may fail to show on your decoder is when you subscribe to a GOTV package below GOTV Plus. By default, GOTV MAX and Plus are the two GOTV packages that allows you to watch the Big Brother Naija show.

If you have subscribed to other packages except the ones listed above, you may need to upgrade your Gotv subscription which I think is only possible after the expiration of the current subscription.

Now that we know all the possible reasons why BBNaija channel may not show, let's look at the ultimate solution to fixing it.


How to Fix BBTitans channel not showing on your GOTV


If you have an active GOTV subscription which is either GOTV Plus or MAX and you know there is no active Parental control settings on your decoder, Kindly call GOTV Customer care line for Free on 9Mobile - 09090630333, Glo - 08113630333, Airtel - 07080630333, MTN - 08149860333 and the General line 012703232 (call charges apply) to speak to one of their agents and get the BBNaija channel activated for you.



Note that All the lines stated above are all Toll-free lines except the last one, and you should call using the respective networks to avoid call charges.

Lastly, before calling the line, make sure you have your IUC number close by.      

I hope this was helpful, got anything to add to this post? Tell us via comments. 

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. Please help me add channel 29 bbnaija Iuc number is 4622265042

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi please help me restore my gotv channelbbnaija not showing.Iuc no.is 7026564546

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz I'm using channel bellow Gotv plus and max and it hasn't expired yet plz what could I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...my is not showing I did sub #1600 it those not show anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bbn is not showing and am on gotv plus
    Iuc 2029116743

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have bbnaija on my gotv max
    Iuc 7031975116

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have bbnnaija on My gotv and i subscribed for #2500(UC:7035064661)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have bbnnaija on my gotv(uc:number 4613067082

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello please I don’t have channel 29 bbnnaija on my goth (iuc:number 7035248671 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Press the menu button, go down to information central then click on ok. Press the info button, then click 7.

      Delete
    2. Thank you.. This helped

      Delete
  10. Please elp me add channel 29 to my gotv max iuc number 7036943772

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have bbnaija on my Gotv & I did the subscription of 2500 IUC(7036861222).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please help me add Channel 29 to my Gotv max subscription. My IUC number 7527533507. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need subscriptions of 2500 today

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls add channel 29 (IUC no:4613097632

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pls add 29 to my channel
    7527800184 my iuc number thank u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.