How to stop Auto-renewal of your Glo Data Bundle



--AD--

Glo data auto-renewal feature enables automatic re-subscription of your current data plan upon expiration provided you have enough credit to complete the transaction.
Although, Glo might have activated this feature to save customers the stress of dialing subscription codes, this feature sometimes can be unfriendly especially when your current data plan expires and you just recharged your line for other purposes like calls, send sms or buy another data plan that's different from your previous plan. 


Instead of having your airtime credit deducted without prior notice for the renewal of your current glo data plan, here's how to Cancel auto-renewal of your current data plan in order to use your airtime for other purposes.




How To Cancel Auto-renewal of your Glo Data Plan

Glo-data-bundle-how-to-stop-auto-renewal
To cancel the auto-renewal of your Glo data plan, simply text "CANCEL" without the quotes to 127




MUST READ: How To Stop Auto-renewal of Etisalat Blackberry and Smartphone Plans

Make sure you dial the code before the expiration of your current glo data plan. infact, I strongly suggest you dial the code after making the subscription in order to notify the network that you do not want your current data plan to be renewed after it expires.


I hope this was helpful. You can contribute to this post via comments box below this page and remember to share it on your social networks as well. Enjoy

The post; How to stop auto-renewal of Glo data plan appeared first on Inforisticblog - Tech Tips and HOW-TOs
  

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. Very useful and helpful Tips! Am grateful

    ReplyDelete
  2. send CANCEL to 127 while the plan is still active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I want to auto renew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glo data plans will auto-renew by default, unless you dial the code I mentioned in this article.

      In other words, if you want to auto-renew just make sure you have enough credit on the day the current plan is going to expire or finish. The fee will be dedcuted and your glo data plan will be renewed accordingly

      Delete
  4. Glo is so annoying,they renew my data with my consent and they also deduct the data carelessly,i called and complain,glo didn't do anything to rectify this error no problem,let my airtime finish i will shallow the Sim card then i will see how you are going to automatically renew my data again mad people

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has already auto-renewed it on my phone but I don't want it and the customer service isn't attending to me, what can be done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can only prevent it from happening again by following the steps in the article; send CANCEL to 127

      Delete
  6. Sending Cancel to 127 isint working on my phone pls wat can I do

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to cancel my auto reewal but is not working on 500 I wanto to sub for 1000

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not working on my phone here. Very stupid network. I even regretted of buying their sim self. I prefer multilink or starcomm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been sending cancel ever since and its not working.... The customer care isn't helping too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending cancel isn't working, what should I do?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.