Airtel 1GB Data for 100 Naira Every Weekend: Subscription Code



--AD--

Airtel Nigeria has launched a Weekend internet data plan that offers a whooping 1GB data for just 100 Naira and it is valid for usage within Friday to Sunday Night. I will share an interesting tip with you as you read on.

Airtel-1GB-Data-For-100-Naira-Every-Weekend-Subscription-code




Code For Airtel 1GB Weekend Plan 

To subscribe to the Airtel 1GB weekend plan, dial *474*1# or *474# and make sure you have a minimum of 100 Naira as your account balance before attempting the code. 

BONUS TIP: If you subscribe on Sunday night, you may be able to use the 1GB data all through the week. Give it a try and let me have your feedback.

I'm sure this new data plan would have definitely transmit a shocking signal to other Telecommunication service providers in Nigeria. Let's keep our fingers crossed to see how they respond to this BIG slash in data price from Airtel.
Got any contribution to this post? Kindly share it via comments. 
   

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. That's download galore for me. Thank you , Airtel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Etisalat should try this ehn, It will make a lot of sense. Fingers crossed like you said. This is a good way to start the end of the year season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Internet users should even expect more of this with time, as our defunct nitel-returns-as-ntel-with affordable 4G incoming.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Did you receive an error what? It could be the network, tell us pls

      Delete
  4. It worked on my Airtel but didn't work on my sister's. Her line was not eligible for the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It told me not eligible for this offer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't browse wit all airtel sim since I flash my gionee m2 I need a perfect setting for dis pls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.