Get WAEC result checker online for just 700NGN



--AD--

WAEC candidates can now purchase WAEC Result checker online through any internet enabled device like Smartphones, PC and so on. This service is made available by a popular Payment processing company in Nigeria -MyPaga.

Interested WAEC Candidates that wants to check either MAY/JUNE or the NOV/DEC version will get the Result checker PIN immediately after the successful payment of 700 NGN.
Get-WAEC-Result-Checker-Online-For-Just-700-NGN
WAEC Result Checker Online





How To Buy WAEC Result Checker Online from MyPaga

To get the WAEC result checker E-PIN, Logon to the MyPaga website, go to "Pay Bill or Merchant" Menu, find the WAEC logo and click it to make payment. See Screenshot below

Get-WAEC-Result-Checker-Online-For-Just-700-NGN
MyPaga 

After making the payment, the PIN will be displayed and sent to your registered e-mail address. This service will surely save you the stress of looking for where to buy the Result Checker.

Got any contribution to this post? Kindly share it via comments. 

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. Hello guys, Enjoy a faster and convenient way to buy your WAEC Scratch Card online with VTpass

    https://www.vtpass.com/waec-result

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one my name is ruth after checking my WAEC result last week i discovered it was withheld not knowing who to turn to then i saw a post by someone on on the internet how a man called Mr Bawani had helped her so i contacted him to my surprise my result was release and upgraded By the help of Mr Bawani so if you are still doubting the work of Mr Bawani doubt no more because i just got help from her in my WAEC now and i must tell you that he is real, contact him now and see for yourself on +2348084199671

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day great students of Nigeria, my name is Frank Sandra UPGRADING WACE result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it, i called the number and the person that picked up my call happened to work at WACE office. he actually helped me to upgrade my WACE result and two of my friends own too which was withheld and later released with bad grades IF YOU NEED
    HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING, RECTIFICATION OF BIO-METRICS ISSUES,
    WACE RESULT, CORRECTION of NAME , i will advice you call MR William
    FOR ASSISTANCE::09066011565 Am okay with 100% certain he can be of help to you as he was to me, Here is his email: Williamdav504@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Yussuf Dollyps, i am 20 years of age, i am from Zaria Nigeria .WAEC GCE 2019 result is out now, most of exams has frustrated me in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Mir enrollment, before i met this gracious woman called Miss Grace 09052695605 who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results, and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed, At first when i saw her number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the on net but i never knew that she was God sent to me.So that was how she poured smiles on me with her connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in her.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs her help i advice u to call her through her office number number: 09052695605 call or whatsapp,.,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.