How to activate or deactivate auto-borrow credit on airtel and glo



--AD--

Shortly after the credit borrowing service was launched by major telecommunication providers in Nigeria, plans were quickly made to put the whole system of borrowing credit on Auto-pilot to make sure our calls don't get interrupted when credit get exhausted. It's a really cool initiative but sometimes we make some calls and don't really wish to call back if the current call credit gets exhausted. So, if you've opt-in for the auto-borrow service on your glo and airtel lines but wish to deactivate it now, here's how to go about it.



1. To activate / deactivate auto-borrow service on your glo line

For activation
  • Dial *321#
  • Reply with 1 for "auto-borrow"
  • Choose the amount you wish to be credited with when your call credit gets low
  • Wait for confirmation SMS from glo network
***Don't forget you will be charged a transaction fee of 10 naira for every 100 





How-to-activate-and-deactivate-auto-borrow-credit-on-airtel-and-glo

To deactivate auto-borrow service on your glo line



  • Dial *321#
  • Reply with 1 for auto-borrow
  • Then select 2 to unsubscribe
  • Wait for confirmation SMS from glo network

To Activate / Deactivate auto-borrow credit on Airtel Nigeria line

For activation
  • Dial *500#  
  • Reply with the correct digit for Auto-borrow (from the option provided) and choose the amount you wish to be credited with when your call credit gets low.
  • Wait for confirmation SMS from network 


How-to-activate-and-deactivate-auto-borrow-credit-on-airtel-and-glo

To deactivate auto-borrow on Airtel

  • Dial *500#
  • Reply with the correct digit for "auto-borrow" and choose unsubscribe using the correct digit. 
  • Wait for confirmation SMS from network


That's all


I hope this was helpful, don't forget to share this page with your friends as well. Your questions and observations regarding this post are highly welcomed.


«Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us»

Connect with Inforisticblog on Facebook | Twitter

--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. Thank you. It worked for me. You helped me out of automatic gbese. Iv bn looking for a way out since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it worked for you. Thanks for the feedback Tola

      Delete
  2. Thank God it worked. Am happy and thank you dear editor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thank big Bros, it really work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooowwww muuccchhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks it worked for me. This is how I did it. To activate, dial *321#send,then 1 for auto-borrow and 2 for borrow, then you choose from nos 1 to 5,for the actual amount you want. Then, to deactivate, I followed all you said to the last letter. Dialed as usual *321#send,then 1 for auto-borrow send and this time 2 to unsubscribe. And a message was sent to me immediately that, you have been deactivated from our auto-borrow service. Thanks and I hope this helps those who couldn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback and contribution

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the help I successful opt out of auto borrow

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the help I successful opt out of auto borrow
    i like this package

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been having headache on deactivating autoborrow in my glo line. thanks alot i was able to opted out of autoborrow with the code

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been having headache with quitting autoborrow. i finally opted out. thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do one get the digit code to deactivate the Auto borrow account for airtel cos they're not giving it, I need to deactivate, it's killing me pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please I am having the same problem, please if you can help

      Delete
  10. not working for Airtel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls how about Ghana pls it's killing me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please I have been seeing loan balance from Airtel which I didn't borrow and anytime I paid that loan I will still see another loan of up to #700 again reading as loan balance and I would not be credited I will just be seeing loan balance increasing
    witjout me borrowing such money ..how do I rectify such issue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not work oooo help me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.