How to register MTN U and Me numbers and Enjoy your MTN Bonus



--AD--

If you are on MTN smooth talk or tru talk and wondering how you can register your MTN you and me
numbers to start enjoying your bonus credits then you are at the right place. Find details on how to register and check your current list of MTN You and Me numbers below.


How to register your MTN U and me numbers
To register your mtn you and me numbers, simply dial *380*1*the number#
e.g *380*1*08031234567#

To Check your MTN U and Me Numbers
simply dial *380# on your MTN phone

Check Out: How To Transfer MB - Megabyte to friends on MTN, Airtel and Etisalat Networks 
 How To Manually Configure MTN, Glo and Airtel Internet Settings On Modems
MTN NG: Share Your Data Plan With Friends With MTN Data Share


I hope this helps, kindly use the share buttons to share this with your friends
You should also connect with inforisticblog to always get our future updates
on Twitter, Facebook and Google+


--AD--

--AD--

Comments

  1. How do I stop someone I already added to my u2me list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got this info at the right time boss, u a lifesaver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem solved #excited

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Important - If you ask a question make sure you tick the "Notify Me" box below the comment form to be notified of follow up comments and replies.